Welcome To Your Agency For Better Deals.
We renegotiate your overpriced offers from German speaking suppliers of machines, systems, constructions, system technology, turnkey projects, mergers & acquisitions (M&A).
Foreign customers often pay three times the price of domestic customers.
- language difficulties
- days of traveling by plane to negotiations are cost intensive and tiring
- social behavior patterns are not known
- customers are often lured with alleged discounts that have already been set up twice in advance
- The further away the customer, the higher the prices will be - one of many unspoken secrets
We know all of these negotiation tricks and will help you get a much better price. Promised.
Discover how we improve your deal
With a very high probability you pay too much at the moment as most of our clients do before we renegotiate.
To find out exactly how much you could save you can simply send us your quote and we will tell you how much you could possibly save. This service is completely free.
After you granted us permission to renegotiate your deal we immediately get in touch with the supplier. If we can improve the quotation we take a comission of 20% of your benefit.
Reasons to work with us
- 90% of all offers we check are overpriced
- Your strategic partner on site, represents 100% of your interests. Promised.
- Save days-long and cost intensive trips to providers who don`t want to understand you anyway.
- Our network of specialists for every area knows only one goal: To recognize and renegotiate offers that are far too expensive.
- Your purchasing department needs support. Honest. Friendly. Fair. Never ripp-of again.
- Based In Austria in the heart of europe
Deals We Made = Savings We Achieved
China: Plastic Production Equipment
The offer volume of technical equipment from Germany was € 850.000,-.
India: Production Line Maintenance
The offer of the German company for all required parts was € 640.000,-.
Over 200+ Deals Renegotiated and Counting...
Technical negotiation service.
Industry Sectors We Already Negotiated Successfully.
+ Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
And what is your big project?